Valeo is a fast growing pharmaceuticals company with stacking successes in the way of a quickly growing (and impressive) product portfolio for Canadians, an $11.5 million bought deal in Q2, 2021, and record revenues in Q3, 2021.
Valeo approached our Vancouver branding agency to rebrand the company and build a suite of new marketing assets – website, investor deck, corporate assets and social backdrops. With a strategy of humanizing the brand to better connect with Canadians, we created a modern yet warm story and visual identity that is highly scalable for their growing portfolio, while also making the scientific side of the business highly approachable.
- Brand strategy including market research, positioning, value propositions and brand story development
- Visual identity including logo design, colour palette, imagery style, icon set and illustrations.
- Technical copywriting for a global consumer and Investor Relations audiences
- New website design and development.
- Investor relations corporate presentation deck
For more on Valeo Pharma, visit: valeopharma.com